Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day!

Quintin and Daddy on their first Father's Day they just adore each other.

Quintin and his Grandpa Garff, grandpa gave him the pine cone.
My Dad and all my siblings .

We had a great Fathers Day. I gave a talk in church which really I hate to do. But after trying to avoid the guy for two weeks he tracked me down and said he had no back ups so I needed to do. It really wasn't to bad. After church we went to visit with Bryce's Family in Magna, we then went back up to Bountiful to my grandma's house to be with my family. By the end of the day Quintin was pretty tired and didn't really want to do anything but fuss. which is never my favorite thing for him to do. we got some good pictures and a little video of Quintin having a horsey ride on his grandpa garff's leg.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Rachael, I would NEVER think it weird that you wrote. I have always considered you a friend, and I am so glad that you wrote. I love finding other people on blog. Especially friends that you lost touch with. Thanks for the comment. I have been able to get through it pretty well. I am just so grateful that I have Jaidyn to hold on to. She has been a rock for me. I am just grateful that I am lucky enough to have 1 child. Other children will come when right. Your little boy is going to be a heart breaker. He is so adoreable. Keep in touch. I will keep your blog on my Friends. Fill free to do the same.
Rachel Moncur