Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blogging



This is what happens when you haven't posted anything in so long and can't remember your password, so you leave your ten month next to you to entertain himself.

Sorry it has been so long sense I posted last I'm not sure as to where all the time has gone. My Aunt and I are putting together a boutique so I have been making a million different things for it and haven't had time for anything else. I have missed all of you and I am excited to start reading your blogs again and seeing how all of you are. Quintin is getting so big he won't take anymore than five steps by himself but he loves to cruise around the house all day, he goes from couch to wall to kitchen cabinet and back to the walls, Its so exciting to see him growing all the time. I can hardly wait until he is ready to really walk without help. How blessed am I to have such a happy, well behaved baby.

2 comments:

Beth Benson said...

glad to have you back!!!! fun pictures!

WRYUN said...

Yay! Fun pictures, I can't believe how long it's been, how are things??