Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Temple Square.
















Last week we went to Temple Square and saw Bryce's sister sing with her school. It was pretty fun except for the fact that parking sucked. After running for like 5 blocks we made it for the second half. Quintin enjoyed him self and would clap along with everyone else. We then went and took a look at the lights which was fun, Quintin wasn't to interested but Bryce and I had fun. I love to watch the nativity story it's my favorite part. We got a couple of okay picture. I seem to have messed up my camera some how and now it won't focus. So sorry for the blurriness

1 comments:

Curtis Crew said...

I'm so jealous! We have went every year since we've been married and we wont make it this year. It is so sad:( Looks like you didn't freeze, we always do when we go. I miss you tons and you are still adorable...as if that is a surprise to me!