Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New babies....




So one of Bryce's friends had a baby today and after seeing pictures, it makes me so sad I want another baby so bad but that doesn't seem to be in our future anytime soon. Seeing as how my husband has no job so we have no insurance, and I had another miscarriage last month which I guess was for the best. So I guess for now I will just be using other couples babies until I can have my own and look at how small my baby use to be. Now he is running around the house all day and playing with his cousins.

2 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

Rachael, you and I can be baby hungry together. :) I am so sorry about the miscarriage. I can't even imagine. I'm always home if you need someone to talk to. ;) I want a copy of that picture from girls night so I can blog about it. OH, I think you forgot your travel wipies at our house the other night.

WRYUN said...

So sorry about the miscarriage. I had no idea. Hopefully things will work out soon and improve with the job and insurance situation and then the babies will come!!