Friday, March 27, 2009

Crafty

So while blog stocking(yes we all do it.) I came across a blog of a woman named Rae and she makes so many different things that are so amazing. I truly am in aww at how talented this woman really is. Well I liked the buttercup bag that she made the pattern for So I thought i would make it (I'll post pictures later) well it turns out that I like bags that are alot bigger than this one but it is darling, I think I will just enlarge the pattern and start over. It is a way easy bag to sew I'm sure any one could do it. But you need to take a look at all the other things she does. her blog is madebyrae.blogspot.com

1 comments:

MILO said...

I hope you don't find this weird but I just came across your blog and had to look just to see how you are doing it looks like you are busy. I hope you are doing well and maybe I will here from you on my blog. It was great seeing all the fun things you are doing. TRENTON JONES ;-)