Friday, April 24, 2009

Boys will be Boys

We have had a rough week around here first on Tuesday Quinn was outside playing with his cousin and tripped on the sidewalk and came home with both of his knees scrapped. Now when ever he looks at them all he can do is say HURT! It is so sad but so cute at the same time. Yesterday I was washing my car windows and i turned my back and my niece had put Quinn in the front seat and then decided to let him back out. Well that was a bad idea because he was leaning against the door so when it was opened he fell face first to the ground. It took me about two seconds to get to him and he already had a huge goose egg on his forehead. Which scared me to death because the other day on a health show they said not to mess with any kind of head injury, even if it looks minor it can be serious. Well after calling the doctor they said to watch him for an hour and if his pupils stay the same size he is ok. Thankfully they did and he only sulked for about an hour and then was off to play again.




4 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

OH MY GOSH! Poor little guy! I can only imagine how much you were freaking out when that happened. I'm glad he's ok. You're right, boys will be boys. They're always comin home with a new scrape or bruise.

WRYUN said...

Oh man, that sucks! Spencer's forehead hit my parents brick fireplace on Easter, and I was just waiting to take him to the E.R. to get stitches, but luckily, he was just fine, but it's so scary when these things happen! You guys should come and hang out on a weekend, just give us a call, or we will and let's plan something!

Curtis Crew said...

holy snap girl...that is a golf ball under his skin. I'm glad he is ok. That would be tough to be the mom and try to make that owee feel better. He's growing like a weed.

Alicia said...

Hey Rachael, I'm eric & nikki's neighbor. She said you might be interested in photos for your little man. Let me know, He is super adorable.