Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little Toes!!



Quintin found his feet about a month ago, but just last night he found his toes.
Not only did he find his toes he was sucking on his big toes like it was his thumb. Yes it sounds gross bu tit was so cute. and yes his shirt is half way off, it just happen to be when he found it. We decided to take the bumpers off of his crib because he has been moving around so much in the night and pushing his face into it. Ever sense we did this he has been waking up in the middle of the night for about two hours acting like it is the middle of the day. Which is not so great for me when I have to try and stay awake and I am so tired. But some how I manage to stay awake the entire time. Oh well I guess that's one of the things they say to look forward to, no sleep. Needless to say we will be putting his bumpers back on tonight, so wish us luck.

2 comments:

Beth Benson said...

goood luck! I hope you get more sleep...sleep is always good

WRYUN said...

Cute, Spencer is starting to react to us, etc. and I love it. Good Luck with the bumpers, we still have him in a bassinet, with a blanket all around the inside, and he gets his face snuggled into it, and he's just fine. Hope it works out, can't wait for that consistent full nights sleep!!!