Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Bedding.



Bryce and I got new bedding which I just love so I thought I would share it with you. Life is just great around here, Quintin is getting so big everyday is something new which I love. Bryce is doing great, he is always working and is going to start school soon which makes me sad. As for me I'm just loving being at home with Quintin, that's pretty much what my life consist of taking care of Quintin and doing laundry for two boys who wears more cloths a day than any other people I know. We always look forward to the time we spend together each night before bed because other than that we hardly ever see each other.

3 comments:

WRYUN said...

Super cute!! I love the colors. Where did you get your bed at? we have been looking for one similar to that but haven't been able to find one i like enough. I can't believe Quintin is getting so big. He keeps getting cuter every day. What is Bryce going to school for?bmrme

WRYUN said...

sorry, that last word was the verification thingy.

WRYUN said...

Thanks for the website! I got his outfit at Carter's in jordan landing. They have some pretty cute stuff, and usually have good sales.